Comprehensive Application Review
If you have finished your application but crave insight into what you can improve, you consider a Comprehensive Application Review.
Alex or Marcella will utilize their experience as former Admissions Readers for Stanford, Berkeley, and UChicago to evaluate every inch of your application and identify areas of improvement. Included in this Comprehensive Application Review will be an immense amount of feedback on your personal statement, supplemental essays, list of extracurricular activities and awards, and choice of major. You will receive detailed, professional, constructive advice that you can immediately implement to maximize your chances of admission.
If purchasing this Comprehensive Application Review, you:
- Can send us two complete applications in PDF form, downloaded directly from the Common App, Coalition App, or University of California Application
- Must have every detail of the application filled out to the best of your ability, with no blank sections or "filler text"
- Can enumerate up to five questions or concerns that you have regarding your applications
- Must purchase Comprehensive Application Review and send us your PDFs 7 or more days in advance of the deadline, providing HelpWithApps.com counselors enough time to assess your applications and you enough time to implement all suggestions
- Will receive, within 96 hours of purchasing the Comprehensive Application Review and sending us your PDFs, comprehensive feedback on your applications and areas for your improvement
- Can then schedule a 30-minute strategy call with Alex or Marcella to discuss how to implement this feedback and maximize your chances of admission
NOTE: HelpWithApps.com does not guarantee admission to any university.
Any additional requests for editing or feedback, or any additional questions asked outside the 5 included in the Comprehensive Application Review will be billed at $600/hr. HelpWithApps.com cannot guarantee that requests for additional services can be met (met only on a case-by-case basis, based on counselors' availability).