Comprehensive Application Review
If you have finished your application but crave insight into what you can improve, you are eligible for a Comprehensive Application Review.
Marcella and her colleagues will utilize their experience as former Admissions Readers and Officers for universities such as UChicago, Stanford, Harvard, Berkeley, University of Michigan, Johns Hopkins, Northwestern, Amherst, Dartmouth, and the University of Southern California to evaluate every inch of your application. Using these highly selective universities' standards of admission, your application will be read and reviewed, identifying areas of improvement. Included in this Comprehensive Application Review will be feedback on your personal statement, supplemental essays, list of extracurricular activities and awards, and choice of major. You will receive detailed, professional, constructive advice that you can immediately implement to maximize your chances of admission.
If purchasing this Comprehensive Application Review, you:
- Can send Marcella two complete applications in PDF form, downloaded directly from the Common App, Coalition App, or University of California Application
- Must have every detail of the application filled out to the best of your ability, with no blank sections or "filler text"
- Can enumerate up to five questions or concerns that you have regarding your applications
- Must purchase Comprehensive Application Review and send Marcella your PDFs 7 or more days in advance of the deadline, providing HelpWithApps.com counselors enough time to assess your applications and you enough time to implement all suggestions
- Will receive, within 96 hours of purchasing the Comprehensive Application Review and sending Marcella your PDFs, comprehensive feedback on your applications and areas for your improvement
NOTE: HelpWithApps.com does not guarantee admission to any university.
Any additional requests for editing or feedback, or any additional questions asked outside the 5 included in the Comprehensive Application Review will be billed at $450/hr. HelpWithApps.com cannot guarantee that requests for additional services can be met (met only on a case-by-case basis, based on counselors' availability).