Waitlist Strategy Session
Waitlisted to your dream university and need my help to get accepted? Schedule a Waitlist Strategy Session with me! Here's how my class of 2020 Waitlist Strategy Session students fared:
- 2 to Stanford
- 1 to Brown
- 1 to Dartmouth
- 3 to Barnard
- 1 to Rice
- 1 to Pomona
- 1 to University of Michigan
- 1 to Georgetown
- 1 to Berkeley
In previous years, acceptances also included Princeton, Harvard, MIT, UChicago, Penn, UCLA, Amherst, Swarthmore, Cornell, and more.
I will do everything I can to help you be accepted to your dream university, as well.
This Waitlist Strategy Session includes:
- 45 minute meeting via Skype, Zoom, phone, FaceTime or Google Hangouts
- Comprehensive review of your application to identify strengths to play up and weaknesses to address, if applicable
- Help in selecting a recommender for an additional letter of recommendation
- Help in brainstorming essay ideas for any optional essays you neglected to initially write (if applicable)
- Help in searching for clubs, classes, programs and professors at that university that you can mention in your email
- Critical feedback on your major and whether or not you should pivot majors to apply more strategically (with insight into the most and least popular majors at most selective universities)
- Suggestions for writing your email to admissions
- The best person to email at your university, as well as their email address
- A first and second revision of your letter of continued interest (limited to two universities)
Please note that I am limiting my Waitlist Strategy Sessions to 15 new students, so this is a limited time offer.
Acceptances off the waitlist are not guaranteed. I will work with you to help increase your chances of acceptance.